Do you consider yourself a sharp, tech savvy candidate who has great communication skills and has a knack for the little details?
Our client located in Oinofyta is looking to bring on a junior accountant, joining an amazing team in an energetic environment. The chosen candidate will be trained for the full cycle of accounting, warehouse, support payroll ,warehouse.
If this sounds like a fit for you, reach out to us!
As a junior Accountant you will:
- Bookkeeping of all external and internal suppliers’ goods invoices;
- Stock transactions documentation;
- Involved in solving issues that might appear between Accounting and Warehouse related to open/ closed receptions and between company and suppliers.
- support payroll procedures
If you have the profile of the Junior Accounatnt we are looking for, you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting
- 0-2 years of experience in an accounting department
- Good command of English language
- Very quick learner, out of the box thinker
- Business state of mind, looks at how to improve, streamline, innovate and think out of the box
- Good communications, works well with others, will be communicating very often with other locations
If you have the profile we are looking for, click on ‘apply now’. If you need more information, you can contact me, Eva Stamou at 216 600 1352.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.